Income tax, corporation tax, inheritance tax
Tax returns… an annually recurring burden that Vastrecht would like to take off your hands. For us tax returns are a continuous cycle consisting of the following elements:
- Vastrecht takes care of your tax return.
- We keep your refund or assessment at the expected final amount by continuously adapting the provisional assessments that the Tax and Customs Administration imposes – on your own initiative or on request.
- In case of questions or a difference of opinion, Vastrecht will raise the subject with the Tax and Customs Administration on your behalf. We strive for a compromise, but if necessary we certainly would not rule out legal proceedings.
- Vastrecht provides you with insight into your finances on an annual basis. We do so based on a financial dossier containing as many fixed data as possible. This dossier enables us to act decisively in specific situations, such as in estate planning, divorce or death. Along with your annual tax return you will receive a financial dossier prepared by Vastrecht. What does it look like? View this blank financial dossier as an example.
- If necessary, we will request your healthcare benefit, housing benefit, childcare benefit and information on how you can spend your personal care budget.
View our checklist of required declaration data for making your income tax return. Vastrecht does not hesitate to take things a step further. For example, we can help to eliminate years of backlogs – a so-called “fiscal clean-up”. We put right tax debts that have arisen due to taxes imposed based on estimates that were far too high. That is what we call cleaning up!